WORKERS COMP POLICY REPRESENTATIVE
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Answer incoming phone calls from policyholders and identify the type of assistance needed.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer system.
- Explain the final audit process to policyholders, including the documents and information required to complete the final audit process. This includes providing the status of audits received from policyholders, and explaining the dispute process if applicable.
- Utilizes internal workflow processes to provide copies of existing documents as requested by policyholders.
- Meets or exceeds the performance goals/metrics established for this position in the areas of: efficiency, accuracy, quality, and attendance.
- Refers any information pertaining to a policy change to the Policy Changes Team.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience in the insurance industry and/or call center environment.
- Property and Casualty License is required. If not held, must be willing to obtain Property and Casualty license.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor' s degrees in Accounting, Finance, Insurance or other related field is preferred.
- Insurance courses/Certifications is preferred.
- Experience using an AS400, Guidewire or other insurance database program is preferred.
- Familiarity with insurance forms and processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance terminology and concepts is preferred.
- Auditing, underwriting or mortgage background is preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.