El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 US
If you can fix anything electronic, just seem to know how things work, or don' t work, regarding technology - they need YOU!
- You will install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade & update operating systems, drivers and applications as well as networking, resolving hardware malfunctions and software issues.
- You will be working with computer systems, copy machines, projectors, video and events equipment via a ticket system and more.
- You need to be a patient person who is kind and believes in problem solving and helping Administrators, Staff and Students. This is a positive environment that promotes strong ethics and integrity
- Must have advanced communication skills, follow applicable federal, state & local laws, codes, regulations & procedures, meet strict deadlines and maintain confidentiality.
- Will drive a vehicle to conduct work, if necessary.
- Proficient MS Office Word, Excel & Outlook.
- High School diploma, Associate' s or technology degree
- Two years of increasing responsibility working w/computer technology
- Must be TB, CPR and First Aid Certified, once hired.
Must be able to clear a thorough Dept of Justice Live Scan screening, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m