Dixon, CA 95620
- Preparation of varied regulatory filings on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines which covers
- Payroll Tax filings (multi-state payroll experience a plus)
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly fuel and highway tax.
- Examination of GL insurance, W/C, 401K annual contribution
- Provide oversight as to the accuracy of all employee benefits program and payroll.
- Preparation and analysis of work papers outside accounting/ CPA review.
- Ad hoc expense, revenue, commodity or customer analysis.
- Multi-entity accounting operations in a face paced and demanding environment.
- Strong research skills a must
- MS Office Suite, Great Plains
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting Preferred
- At least 3 years of Accounting experience
Please email your resume to Maria Tolentino: mtolentino@rivercitystaffing.Com
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m