Sacramento, CA 95815
- Work with Staff and Partners to ensure all fiscal documentation is complete
- Assist with development and monitoring of compliance, and provider budgets and revisions
- Review of financial records and various inventory accountabilities
- Preparation of audits and fiscal assessments
- Journal entries and fiscal support to staff
- Process/approve budgets, monthly financial reports, and request for funds
- Monitor expenditures and revenue vs. Budget; and perform variance analysis
- Oversee cash needs and perform transfer of funds between accounts
- Prepare various monthly audits and journal entries
- Assist Controller with ongoing internal reviews
- High volume follow-up, tracking and record keeping
- Must have training and experience using GAAP policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in the same or similar position.
- Must have experience with an automated General Ledger Accounting system.
- Governmental or non-profit accounting experience is preferred.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.