SERVICE MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95834 US
- Manages and leads staff members who install, repair, and maintain HVAC systems both in residential and commercial.
- Communicates directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of a job or project status.
- Monitors technician workloads and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower.
- Develops and monitors budgets, goals, and objectives to ensure departmental profitability and success.
- Performs daily Service Order audits and reviews customer billing to ensure timely cash flow.
- Evaluates technician work to ensure quality meets established standards, techniques, and safety requirements; provides recommendations as required to improve quality and productivity.
- Oversees daily Service Order audits and reviews customer billing to ensure timely cash flow.
- Manages larger installations, start-ups, and commissioning projects. Coordinates and directs technicians and/or subcontractors; performs prestart-up inspections and completes turnover of equipment to customer.
- Five years HVAC management related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, interpret, utilize, and train on manuals, schematics and control circuits related to HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Some post-high school education from college, trade school or military.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Valid driver s license with a clean driving record and background.
- Ability and willingness to work a non-standard schedule: nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong Communication skills
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m