SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER- COMMERCIAL
Sacramento, CA 95670
- Manage all day-to-day operations.
- Assist in developing and implementing action plans that will surpass objectives and maximize the asset value of each property.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team, including the training and development of the supporting members of the property management team.
- Work closely with the Company s maintenance/building engineering, construction, leasing, and accounting departments.
- Foster and maintain positive tenant relations through regular site visits, tenant meetings, and response to inquiries and work orders.
- Must have strong communication skills to clarify issues, identify solutions, address needs, and provide follow up, as necessary.
- Accounts receivable; Monitor aging reports and ensure timely rent collections including follow up on delinquencies, eviction notices, and preparation of late fees.
- Review and approve all invoices related to the portfolio of properties.
- Visit properties on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and manage vendor relationships; managing service levels, managing walk-throughs, and reviewing vendor contacts to stay competitive.
- Facilitate risk management by identifying and addressing issues and problems relating to safety, liability, and potential negligence.
- Develop building safety/evacuation procedures and educate tenants.
- Obtain and monitor insurance certificates from tenants and vendors.
- Detailed knowledge of lease agreements. Monitor tenant compliance and resolve problems and concerns.
- Organize and oversee capital budgets including renovations and major repairs & maintenance projects for assigned properties.
- Prepare annual operating budgets, operating expense estimates, and annual operating expense reconciliations for all properties.
- Oversee the preparation of various financial reports pertaining to variance analysis, rent roll review, and other relevant reporting information.
- Minimum of eight years experience in Commercial Property Management, including supervisory experience
- Bachelor s Degree from a four-year College or University and/or CPM/RPA designation is preferred
- Experience preparing annual budgets and operating expense reconciliations
- Lease Administration experience
- Project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and editing skills
- Advanced attention to detail, math, and analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize and efficiently manage time and tasks
- Strong consultative skills with the proven ability to influence others
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to facilitate positive working relationships with tenants, vendors, co-workers and management
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel and have a valid driver s license.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m