SENIOR HR CLASSIFICATION AND COMPENSATION ANALYST
Sacramento, CA 95816
- Conducts classification/compensation studies of individual positions, occupational groups, and class series to determine appropriate allocation of positions.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts large and/or highly sensitive classification studies that may involve multiple job classes and/or cross departmental lines.
- Recommends allocation of positions to appropriate classes.
- Plans, conducts and/or oversees salary and total compensation surveys.
- Reviews requests to classify new positions and/or reclassify existing positions.
- Determines the need for reclassification analysis and impact of change on other positions.
- Revises current and develops new classifications and job descriptions. Completes benchmark compensation analysis studies.
- Researches, collects and compiles data regarding salaries and benefits structures to determine appropriateness of salaries and benefits.
- Recommends changes in salaries and/or benefits and provides analysis regarding impact on related classifications.
- Determines and compares class concepts internally and in the relevant labor market.
- Serves as point of contact for questions on job descriptions and salary ranges.
- Completes benchmark compensation analysis studies.
- Interprets and administers compensation policies, ordinances and provisions of labor contracts.
- Reviews, interprets and processes requests to implement various pay programs including differentials and premiums.
- Must have a minimum four (4) years of experience in classification and compensation work.
- Previous public sector experience is preferred.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equ al Opportunity Employer.