Yuba City, CA 95993 US
- Analyze financial information and report on the results such as trends and performance metrics.
- Assist in coordinating reviews quarterly and test with internal and external auditors.
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures that include journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
- Expertise in Construction Accounting.
- General Ledger experience is desired as well as financial reporting experience.
- 3 to 5 years of overall general accounting experience.
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred.
- Exceptional time management skills preferred.
- Deep understanding of month end closings.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m