Folsom, CA 95630 US
- Responsible for the preparation of regular internal and external daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on information gathered from the general ledger and fixed asset systems.
- Overseeing the monitoring and updating of the client s fixed asset portfolio including asset additions, disposals, monthly depreciate and reconciliations.
- Prepares annual property tax statements for all the client s facilities for both secured and unsecured assets. Monitors and tracks property tax payments and accruals.
- Responsible for on-going inventory control and reporting of all client s assets.
- Maintain the general ledger; prepare for and assist with closing the client s books and month-end and year-end. Assist in preparing financial and accounting reports.
- Cross train and have responsibilities for processes in loan, retail, and/or investment accounting areas and consolidated Accounts payable process.
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in accounting or finance; or three to five years or more of general corporate accounting with two or more years at a senior level.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Financial institution and/or auditing firm experience preferred. Fixed asset accounting experience required.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and Wore and the ability to apply accounting and analytical concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and understand the impact of transactions to the financial statements.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m