Sacramento, CA 95816 US
- Obtains, prepares, indexes, and scans high volumes of patient records and documents.
- Inspects documents for quality control and checking for any errors or omissions.
- Responsible for organizing patient files following policy and procedure at all times.
- Ensure that priority tasks are completed within departmental time frames.
- Perform general clerical tasks such as answering phones and greeting patients on a daily basis.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Electronic Health Records.
- Background in medical terminology and data entry.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m