Job Number: 1672899
Pay Rate: $90000.00/year
River City Staffing is excited to partner with a dynamic retail client in the Sacramento area. In this pivotal role, you will lead and supervise the extensive operations of the store, ensuring a consistent attainment of outstanding performance in both transactions and customer service. Are you adept at working with people, skilled in inventory management, and capable of taking charge? This might be the perfect fit for you! This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire position. Store hours are Monday-Friday ONLY!
- Managing the overall functioning of the stores and supervising all assigned staff.
- Overseeing all aspects of store sales and operations.
- Guiding store managers towards successful and profitable growth.
- Developing and implementing training programs for all staff on products and processes.
- Recruiting and training new personnel, conducting performance evaluations, and setting standards for customer satisfaction and effective handling of escalated customer concerns.
- Managing communication between customers and employees to ensure exceptional quality service at all times.
- Providing required reports and status updates as directed.
- Effectively managing inventory levels at each location to maintain appropriate customer service levels while minimizing excess capital spend.
- Collaborating in planning, designing, and executing new store openings as determined by management.
- Cultivating brand loyalty among customers, vendors, and employees.
- Performing other duties assigned by management to effectively support the company' s mission, values, and goals.
- Positive leadership approach.
- Highly analytical, results-oriented, with a knack for negotiation and problem resolution.
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and effective leadership abilities.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a willingness to undertake any necessary tasks to support the team.
- Demonstrated good judgment and a high degree of integrity.
- History of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Bachelor s Degree, or a proven work history with successful management of sales and/or personnel training.
- Management and oversight of profit/loss statements.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.RiverCityStaffing.Com