RELEASE OF INFORMATION REPRESENTATIVE
Roseville, CA 95747 US
- Under general supervision, ensures requests are processed according to established policies and State and Federal regulations following strict confidentiality guidelines
- Timely and accurately creates and maintains Release of Information (ROI) requests, processes and produces all request types in paper or electronic format.
- Coordinates with local affiliates to manage and retrieve paper records kept in offsite storage
- Supports Release of Information Team Lead by monitoring, prioritizing, and processing requests found in daily work queues and adhering to daily assignments
- Reviews medical records and flags records containing sensitive information; redacts information as appropriate before releasing
- Answers phones and greets customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Responds to calls transferred by the Contact Center and manages, routes and closes tickets as appropriate.
- Consistently communicates with individuals with respect, kindness and understanding. Communicates in honest and clear terms, treats sensitive information confidentially, and is perceived as positive and demonstrates quality service in accordance with company Values.
- Maintains personal contact with manager(s) to ensure understanding of all assignments, the goals of the team and of the organization.
- Participates in one-on-one and team meetings.
- Collaborates with corporate to manage requests, including training in the use of the request of information system.
- Accepts and posts payments received for record releases.
- Demonstrated experience and a proven track record in Release of Information, hospital business operations, information systems, and applications
- Experience with adherence to policies and procedures for Release of Information
- Experience working in a corporate environment or structure preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m