QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTING CLERK - DIRECT HIRE
Folsom, CA 95630
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all invoices, statements and bills for client accounts .
- Review monthly billing reports for accuracy.
- Reconcile, process and enter carrier payment information.
- Ensure all current invoices are mailed in accordance with established guidelines.
- Generate and review accounts payable/accounts receivable reports, to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor all third-partie billings, communicate with carriers and Account Representatives or Account Executives to expedite collection processes.
- Research, resolve and respond to customer account problems, and discrepancies in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Document and maintain all procedures and processes for assigned accounts.
- Report weekly progress or status of regular and special projects to Manager.
- Maintain and organize all monthly group-billing folders.
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts to be performed on a monthly basis.
- Document and maintain all General Ledger discrepancies in the appropriate location.
- Complete monthly carrier reconciliations.
- Understanding of the billing process system.
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook and Access.
- Strong MS Excel and QuickBooks experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills are required.
- Must be able to follow directions, work with minimal supervision and interact with all departments and levels of management.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Knowledge of Benefits Industry is preferred.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.