Sacramento, CA 95828 US
This position is based in the East Bay and covers the commercial building covering Emeryville, Richmond, Oakland, San Leandro, Livermore, Lafayette, Berkley, Hayward and Alameda.
The Project Engineer will be performing the following:
1. Assist the project manager in the estimate breakdown for job cost input process.
2. Correspond with various vendors for quotes and submittals per project manager' s direction.
3. Support the Project Manager with the following duties:
- Establish a schedule of values (SOV) for client approval and processing.
- Review all project drawing and documents.
- Prepare proposals, estimates and change orders.
- Prepare WIP reports for invoicing.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly revenue and job cost projections.
- Monitor project budget
- Equipment procurement schedule information and relay the information to the field.
4. Attend kick off meetings.
5. Submittal of packages per Project Manager' s direction
6. Assemble and organize project binders for the project team.
7. Tracking all correspondence from General Contractor, vendor and field team
8. Visit jobsites in order to better understand jobsite conditions, technical aspects of the trade as well as costs of installation through labor and material tracking.
Proficient with various software that include but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Project), Bluebeam and Adobe Acrobat, Vista Viewpoint (optional, training will be provided), Various file sharing programs
Please email your resume to cparcesepe@rivercitystaffing.Com or call River City Staffing at (916) 485 1588