PROVIDER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Providing triage and solving providers questions and inquires via email and phones.
- First contact and responder to all provider related inquires
- Exceptional customer service and timely responses
- Resolve and respond to provider claim issues and complaints
- Identify and correct fee schedule issues
- Submit request for adjustments
- Interact with education providers and office staff regarding processes and changes
- Update systems with provider changes
- Process recruitment materials and applications from provider
This is a fast paced position with lots of moving parts.
Making outbound calls to providers for education, follow-up on email & other request, researching provider issues, and resolving escalated provider concerns.
- Two years of experience in the health care or health insurance field.
- Two years plus of customer service or customer care experience.
- MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel. Access knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of health and vision care insurance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Critical thinking to resolve issues and/or request that arise
Must provide two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the US. River City Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaff in g .Com