PROVIDER DATA SPECIALIST
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Process and track requests for provider network such as accessibility reports, disruption and adequacy reports, network size comparisons etc. From the RFP team, Sales VPs and RSMs, managed care clients.
- Providing compliance and other internal and external customers in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Publish and post directories for all commercial networks in all states on a monthly basis and geographically specific directories as requested.
- Process and track requests for Reports from the RFP team, Sales VPs and RSMs and other internal and external customers in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Process and track requests for disruption reports for both commercial and health plan in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience in the health care or health insurance field.
- MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel. Access knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of health and vision care insurance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Must provide two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the US. River City Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.