PROPERTY MANAGER - SECTION 8
Sacramento, CA 95817
- Perform all aspects of HUD, Section 8 Certifications.
- Screen, schedule and interview Section 8 candidates.
- Process, track and enter critical information into Yardi software.
- Perform calculations and maintain confidential files.
- Manage and maintain Section 8 wait list.
- Stay current with changes in Section 8 program guidelines.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, residents, resident family members, etc.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in project based Section 8 and/or tax credit affordable housing programs.
- Ability to review and process recertifications.
- Thorough knowledge of HUD Handbook 4350.3 and/or CTCAC regulations.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager software.
- Capability to multi-task, adhere to established deadlines and remain organized.
- Professional appearance and advanced communication skills bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others is essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate with auditors during site compliance inspections and annual audits.
- Knowledge and ability to run EIV reports, including Investigating discrepancies, new hires, and failure verifications.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m