Sacramento, CA 95834 US
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall Project Management of commercial HVAC projects which may include: HVAC/mechanical system installation, equipment repair, retrofits & replacements, commissioning & re-commissioning, control upgrades, energy audits, measurement & verification, chillers & plant equipment. The Project Manager will work independently to lead the planning, scheduling, control, and effective coordination of all parallel activities related to the management of multiple projects of moderate to high complexity from concept through close-out.
- Ensures that HVAC / Energy projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develops and implement policies that ensure completion of area functions.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions are required.
- Review and approve contractor bids, RFI s, submittals, and change requests.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of work to ensure conformance to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensure contractors receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Assigns, trains and directs and appraises electrical personnel.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes related documentation as required.
Managing a portfolio of large and complex HVAC and/or electrical projects up to $20, 000, 000 or more annually.
Managing 10-20 technicians, engineers, subcontractors and other project staff.
Must have experience with: Commercial and Industrial HVAC systems, reading and understanding HVAC plans and specification manuals, man-power management (technicians, engineers, etc.), project planning with submittal, coordination, change order, RFI and close-out procedures.
Will oversee multiple complex projects through completion of hot water systems, air and water cooled chilled water systems, VRF systems, radiant flooring systems, energy recovery systems, DOA systems, exhaust and fresh air ventilation systems, building controls.
Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Construction, or similar industry related degree +7 years large commercial HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical project management experience.
Local travel up to 100 miles to customer sites to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry related Bachelor s Degree
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of large commercial HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical project management experience.
- Proven experienced managing large projects with multiple subcontractors in various industry disciplines.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar mechanical/HVAC/electrical projects.
- Must have extensive managerial and technical experience.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, procedures and standards.
- Experience related to computer processing of costs and schedule information.
- Well organized with strong planning.
- Quality and safety oriented.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Position requires a driver' s license to do local travel to job sites up to 100 miles
Please forward your resume to Maria Tolentino at mtolentino@rivercitystaffing.Com or call River City Staffing at (916) 485 1588.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m