Sacramento, CA 95834 US
- Supervises over projects serving small water systems to identify and solve water system issues.
- Responsible for delivering various drinking water and wastewater projects with a team of field technicians and engineers.
- Provide technical assistance to the Lead or Senior Engineer with procurement, design schematic and layouts and early phases of design.
- Preliminary studies may be performed, including sizing and layout of facilities, base mapping, power supply easement and permitting assistance.
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Chrome.
- AutoCad, Bluebeam, Arc GIS, water modeling software not required but preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m