Sacramento, CA 95838
- Creating action list in accordance to the project schedule.
- Scheduling travel and calendar.
- Facilitating contract routing and new job set-up.
- Copying and coordinating project paperwork/document control management (between office and field).
- Entering and using Viewpoint (report generation and entry).
- Sending submittals and billings for the Project Management team.
- Time and Material Data Entry and PCO processes for the Project Manager.
- Helping with payroll entry in productivity tracker.
- General administrative assistance, as requested.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus.
- Must have proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills in a professional environment is required.
- Must be computer proficient with MS Office applications; Excel, Windows, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able self motivated to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Able to type 40+ WPM .
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candid ate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m