Sacramento, CA 95834
- Answer phones, provide customer service and maintain log of all calls.
- Coordinate schedules for field personnel including dispatching for emergency service requests.
- Ensure staff is updated on daily schedules and job status.
- Monitor job file status and prepare reports.
- Ensure all appropriate forms are sent, completed, and documented in an easily accessible manner for each job.
- Track and manage fixed asset inventory, ensuring accurate fixed asset inventory records.
- Ensure meetings are calendared and travel is booked.
- Manage outgoing and incoming mail, e-mail, and faxes ensuring all correspondence is handled timely and accurately.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Efficient time management
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com