Sacramento, CA 95814
- Assist in Project Management duties which may include meeting preparation, schedules, document distribution, taking meeting notes, monthly project reporting, project accounting, performing invoice verifications, maintaining job files, assist with ordering, and distributing plans and specifications.
- Assist with subcontract agreements, owner and subcontractor change orders, and different contractor insurance programs.
- Maintain proficiency in the purchasing system, track approvals, maintain receipts, and work with A/P Department for payment processing/ invoice approvals. Research and resolve billing/ payment discrepancies with subcontractors as needed.
- Assist others with processing submittals, organizing drawings, processing engineering RFI s and tracking of approvals.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the construction industry or as an Administrative Assistant for multiple departments.
- Prefer candidate with at least AA degree or higher.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and possess skills in Web/ Internet Searches.
- AutoCAD skills preferred
- Ability to compile data accurately and proficiently, solve practical problems and adapt to changing needs of the Engineering Department.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m