Roseville, CA 95661 US
- Project planning, developing, and monitoring; activity administration, and community outreach.
- Coordinates project services and activities, including training, communication, and information dissemination.
- Works with staff to assure that all scope of work activities is completed in a timely manner.
- Work directly with tribal health program (THP) and/or tribal staff (with assistance from the Director)
- Responsible for completing required reports, helping develop partnerships, and working directly with the funding agency.
- Provide technical assistance and training for tribes and tribal health program staff
- Coordinate with agencies or departments necessary to measure program progress, outcomes, and deliverables
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m