Mather, CA 95655
- Coordinate scheduling of instructors for all courses; both online evening classes and Saturday in-person labs.
- Communicate with instructors via their preferred method to ensure they are available to teach courses.
- Coordinate substitute instructors when needed.
- Assist instructor and staff with need materials.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform well in high volume/fast paced environment.
- High level of organizational skill set required.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- MS Office Suite proficient.
- Must have three (3) years of professional administrative experience.
- Experience in administration of a school or other adult learning enviroment preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.