Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review and process personnel transactions for payroll system.
- Identify payroll clocking errors or deviations and resolve with staff.
- Monitor all employee hours to ensure compliance to rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Prepare various payroll reports for internal and external purposes.
- Provide payroll information as needed and advise on relative policies and procedures.
- Respond to employee questions and requests for assistance concerning payroll actions.
- Maintain payroll files and confidential reports.
- Process, code, and reconcile invoices for various benefit plans.
- Make changes and corrections; run LOA, PTO and Attendance reports.
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Knowledge of payroll policies and procedures, employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of the most current Leave policies.
- Benefits administration is a plus.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Advanced data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitysta f fing.Co m