OPERATIONS SPECIALIST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- This position will collaborate with departmental managers to streamline the accuracy and efficiency of the departments.
- Project and implement the future needs of the company for future growth.
- Assist the President in oversight of daily operations.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret financials and budgets.
- Effectively communicate and perform as a liaison to the property owners.
- Improve the business processes for each department through analysis and collaboration.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the performance of support functions for each department.
- Oversee the coordination between the different departments to ensure a collaborative effort.
- Increase and maintain the accuracy and efficiency of the company.
- Assist in the updates and developing corporate policy. Other Reporting. Attend Board Meetings.
- Monitor budgetary controls for corporate office and administrative staff travel.
- Realign job descriptions and delegation of duties to the right employees.
- Resolve conflict that arise between employees or departments quickly.
- Recommendations for position changes and/or promotions
- Hire and/or terminate corporate office employees. Oversee department meetings and trainings.
- Must have a BS is Business Administration or a minimum of 5 years practical experience
- Preferred experience and knowledge in Affordable housing
- Expert skills with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Effective decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.