OPERATIONS MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95827 US
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the financial goals of their territory, and implement cost control measures to maximize territory profitability while maintaining high level customer service and quality of its operations.
The Operations Manager will perform the following functions:
- Provide leadership to supervisors, and manage each team member s KPI, monitoring performance reviews, and provide team coaching for territory s productivity.
- Be accountable for the territory s financial goals, meeting the intended territory s profit margins.
- Address any customer concerns, and obtain daily feedback on service quality and improvement.
- Manage territory s inventory, equipment and oversee the safety program.
- Responsible for the territory s Service Quality, ensuring compliance with company s policies and all federal, state and local government regulations.
- Work side by side with the Area General Manager to develop strategic plans for operational efficiency.
- Provide training to service and maintenance staff, and do hiring, termination and employee discipline.
Education and/or training in any or all the following:
- Electronic/mechanical systems, HVAC, chillers, boilers, building controls systems required.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
Additional Certifications are strongly preferred:
- Appropriate Industry Certification strong preferred: General Contractor License, Mechanical Contractor License, EPA Certification, OSHA certified, Master HVAC License, and other technical trainings.
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Valid driver s license. Able to travel to job sites and visit multiple branches within the territory.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m