Sacramento, CA 95814
- Recording and depositing incoming cash, checks and credit cards.
- Recording and tracking event registration, customer, and donor invoices.
- Accounts payable to include recording vendor invoices to correct grants in accounting software.
- Accounts receivable to include online credit card transactions, registrations, and membership dues.
- Record and track employee hours by program and grants, volunteer hours and process stipends.
- Prepare and track mailings (USPS, UPS, FedEx).
- Two years plus experience in bookkeeping preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Outlook, and accounting software.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all callers, visitors, and staff.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Cantonese is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m