Sacramento, CA 95833 US
- Works with insurance companies to resolve denied or underpaid claims
- Reads contracts and determine allowed amounts
- Understands and provides Explanation of Benefits to patients
- S peaks with patients regarding balances and explaining adjudication outcomes
- Knowledge of co-pays, co-insurances, deductibles, and out of pocket maximum' s, and know how these affect claims adjudication and patient liability
- Solid understanding of insurance products; HMO, PPO, Medi-Cal, Medicare, and Medicare Advantage plans
- Previous experience in Medical Collections
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Ability to handle fast-paced and a heavy volume work environment
- Analytical skills ability to make sound decisions on how to resolve a claim
- Goal-driven; focused on achieving and exceeding goals
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m