Sacramento, CA 95833 US
- Follow up on all pending accounts, ensuring contract amounts are correct for all charges entered.
- Correct inputting all information to input in the client' s database.
- Understanding of different insurance products such as HMO, PPO, and Medicare Advantage plans.
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology, and strong in-depth contract comprehension is required.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m