Sacramento, CA 95821
- Maintaining assigned billed accounts and related credit work for all patients
- Process all new day claims within 2 business days
- Maintain and work assigned Collection Que
- Review EOB' s
- Research and appeal all claim under payments issues
- Contact parties by phone, letter, or email about overdue accounts and credit problems
- Respond to insurance request for additional information
- Other duties as needed
Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
Billing and Claims experience with Medicare, Medi-Cal, HMP/PPO, IPA, Medical Groups, Worker' s Comp, and other insurances.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years experience as a Medical Biller and/or Medical Claims and Collections
- Must be a strong multi-tasker with hands-on experience managing multiple tasks
- Must be resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.