MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT MODESTO
Modesto, CA 95355 US
Administrative Assistant, Medical needed immediately in Modesto for a large, well established health care provider. This newly created position offers an amazing opportunity for growth within the company. This is a long-term temporary position (9+ months), with the possibility of the term being extended.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, familiarity with Excel, ability to grasp usage of new software
- Excellent communication skills, operating as the point of contact between staff and patients
- Complete clerical duties( filing, record keeping, copying, faxing)
- Familiarity with medical terminology, practices, procedures
- Must work well with others/ Team player
- Ability to stay sedentary 80% of the time, able to maneuver around, climb stairs
- H.S. Diploma
- Must be able to coordinate schedules for patients & staff
- Create a weekly case management report for staff and input general data to information systems
- Ability to maintain excellent organization and professional etiquette
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m