Job Number: 1670338
South Sacramento area company seeking a certified Forklift Operator. This is a large manufacturer with a family-oriented staff and culture. If you are seeking a position with a strong organization with an opportunity for growth, this full time, DIRECT HIRE role could be a foot in the door to learn from industry professionals and build a career. If you are qualified for this position with experience handling materials and working a forklift, please send your most current resume to info@rivercitystaffing.Com for immediate consideration.
- Operating various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous heavy forklift experience (16, 000lbs-28, 000lbs capacity)
- Experience moving extra-large and long loads
- Involvement in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Full benefits available!
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m