McClellan, CA 95652 US
- Creation of marketing collateral including brochures, signs, and posters.
- Maintain agendas, deadlines, and appointments for the Marketing Department.
- Assist with events including planning, vendor coordination, and running a booth/display.
- Prepare Presentation Packages, lease agreement exhibits, and other documents.
- Organize marketing materials and information for marketing meetings.
- Update marketing files correspondences, press releases, advertising, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Four-year degree or training equivalent to a college degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Graphic design capabilities are required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m