MARKETING COORDINATOR FULL TIME DIRECT DIRE
Roseville, CA 95661
- Assist with marketing projects; signage, brochures, and advertising.
- Coordinate with marketing consultants to ensure accuracy.
- Review brochures, newspaper ads, etc. For accuracy.
- Create flyers and brochure templates and make modifications to advertising using graphic software.
- Actively engage in all company social media sites.
- Keep boards and company website current.
- Review all department billing for accuracy on a timely basis.
- Coordinate special events including scheduling, catering, logistics, etc.
- Set up new on-site offices; furniture, office equipment and supplies, and ensure permits and insurance is obtained.
- Prepare contracts and ensure all requirements are kept current. Keep all department budgets current.
- Must have three years of administrative/marketing experience, minimum.
- An Associate s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated, organized and able to prioritize
- Be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and generate creative solutions
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
401(k) plan with company matching contributions
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.