MARKETING COORDINATOR DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Communicate with 8000+ Members communicate with members and stakeholders using various platforms, social media, newsletters, and publications
- Collaborate with other staff for event planning
- Contribute to communications and announcements provided to elected leaders, members, and the public via proofreading, editing, and formatting.
- Design and coordinate digital media content with vision, mission, goals, strategic objectives (flyers, posters, brochures)
- Maintain strong on-line presence (FB, Twitter, IG, YouTube, LI)
- Promote events through Social Media
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and take initiative.
- Minimum a baccalaureate degree in communications, marketing, and/or public policy.
- Experience with relevant publishing/editing software (i.E. Word, Excel, Canva, Google Groups, and Photoshop, Acrobat, Adobe InDesign and/or Publisher, etc.)
- Ability to do graphics, photo and video editing, formatting.
- Deep attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness in work and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive medical offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.