Job Number: 1670339
Pay Rate: $21.00/year
Large Sacramento area manufacturer is growing, in peak-season and are seeking an experienced Machine Operator. This is full time, DIRECT HIRE opportunity and the client is urgent to fill this position.
- Reading and understanding construction drawings
- Fabricating parts and material to be used in production
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must be able to read a tape measure, and operate various machines.
- Aptitude to be trained and learn to operate equipment such as a Drill Line, Beam Saw, Angle-Master, Plasma Plate Processors, and Robotic Coper
- Any steel background is helpful, but not required.
- Computer knowledge is helpful.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m