LOAN LOCK DESK ASSOCIATE- REMOTE
Roseville, CA 95661
- Produce and distribute a high volume of Lock Confirmations to appropriate person(s)
- Execute new Lock Requests
- Execute lock revisions, extensions, and re-locks
- Assist with program and pricing loan scenario inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service to all branches/brokers by answering questions regarding pricing, guidelines, policy, etc.
- Must have specific knowledge of mortgage loan pricing and products
- Customer Service skills, including telephone demeanor
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to consistently demonstrate very high attention to detail
- Ability to lock a high volume of loans with minimal error
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- MS Excel experience and proficiency
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and Helpful Attitude
- Experience with Optimal Blue, BytePro is preferred but not required
- High School Graduate
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m