LIFE & HEALTH LICENSED ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Keep phone available and answer telephone inquiries regarding health care coverage' s premiums, eligibility, rates, accounts status, claims, billing, address changes, benefit verification and supply requests; investigate and resolve customer problems and disputes in a timely and efficient manner; document phone calls using on line systems.
- Process paperwork which include additions, deletions, confirmation letters, data entry forms, adjusting invoices, changing beneficiaries, and issuing certificates of insurance; Maintain accurate records & documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the health care sponsored plans; keep reference materials current; keep abreast of carrier changes and marketing campaigns.
- Other projects and assignments as directed by supervisor; refer new business to Sales department.
- Must have High school diploma or GED required, with additional Insurance courses preferred.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience in the health insurance industry, call center environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active Life & Health Agent' s license required.
- Certifications in ACA and/or Medicare preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.