Sacramento, CA 95816
- Preparing legal documents by drafting, reviewing, editing, adding exhibits, and tracking documents and contracts.
- Coordinating contract preparation with contract administration staff.
- Verifying that necessary documentation is available and contracts are in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Filing and distributing legal documents.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of advanced study or training past the high school equivalency.
- A minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience involving the preparation and processing of legal documents.
- Legal secretarial certificate and/or paralegal certificate is preferred but not required.
- Typing certificate verifying minimum typing speed of 50 net words per minute.
- Experience with public agency contracting preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Em ployer.