HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Sacramento, CA 95815
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resource Department.
- Maintains files in compliance with HR documentation and record retention policies.
- Act as a first point of contact for Human Resources and ensure timely responses to follow-up on basic HR matters.
- Assist new employees with benefit enrollment and answer basic questions.
- Strong working knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service.
- Some knowledge of HR related software programs preferred.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Must be able to provide a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m