HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
West Sacramento, CA 95691 US
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
- Works closely with senior leadership to understand the organization s goals, and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the HRIS system.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and talent management.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for staff.
- Ensures accuracy and timely processing of all payrolls by managing schedule, volume and quality of processing.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Minimum five years experience of human resource management experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Able to quickly learn the organization s HRIS and talent management system.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m