Industry: Human Resources
Job Number: 1665430
Pay Rate: $32.00/hour
Human Resources Generalist predominantly focused on recruitment efforts for the organization with the flexibility to assist on a variety of HR projects such as updating forms, conducting trainings of different sizes, supporting the HR Director, and more. The ideal candidate would possess Paycor (HRIS), to assist with the development of best practices and implementation of the program in areas including new hire tracking, onboarding, payroll and documentation.
- Assists with approximately 30 openings simultaneously for CRIHB s locations by posting positions, screening candidates, interviewing, and coordinating meetings and offers with hiring managers.
- Assist with providing trainings to groups of different sizes for corporate and other rural Indian program locations.
- Edits and updates forms and documents as needed for the HR Department
- Assists management with special projects as requested.
- Prefer a bachelor s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources and two (2) years experience as a Generalist with Tribal, Federal and California State law OR
- Must have successfully completed a two-year (A.A.) degree in an accredited business college in business administration or related field with a Human Resources Certification and have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Generalist with Tribal, Federal and California State law.
- Must have at least two (2) years Human Resources training experience conducting trainings for all levels of an organization and audience sizes.
- Must have advanced MS Office Suite experience. Advance Adobe experience a plus.
- Must have computer human resources information system (HRIS) experience. Paycor experience a plus.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM with accuracy
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m