HELP DESK/TECH SUPPORT
Sacramento, CA 95841
- Provide phone support to assist end users with minor hardware and software issues
- Provide routine desktop maintenance of PC' s
- Provide end user training to minimize calls to helpdesk
- Provide on-site assistance for complex issues
- Make sure all computers are set up with virus protection
- Develop systems for routine maintenance
- Make recommendation to IT Specialist for replacement of antiquated computer equipment
- Work with IT Specialist to prioritize Tech Support Request Forms
- Complete Tech Support Request Forms in timely manner
- Preform at advanced level knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of networking principals including: TCP/IP, network configuration, cabling, switches and hubs
- Experienced in Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems.
- PC Hardware troubleshooting techniques.
- Computer and Network security issues
- E-Mail System and their applications.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, and to eff ectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.