Roseville, CA 95661
The River City Staffing is partnering with one of the biggest and most established nonprofit organization in the Sacramento, CA Region in its search for a Grants Writer. If you have the passion and heart to work with a nonprofit entity, call us at (916) 485 1588. Email your resume to Maria Tolentino: mtolentino@rivercitystaffing.Com.
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications and supporting documents.
- Responsible for researching, collecting data and writing of each grant.
- Manage the proposal submission, maintaining the proposal calendar and following a strict schedule to ensure timely submission.
- Collaborate with the multiple departments within the organization in securing data.
- Develop an annual grant strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years of grant writing experience.
- Proven track record of successful grant award.
- Non Profit Experience is a PLUS
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m