FINANCE ANALYST-ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
Sacramento, CA 95826 US
- Deposit and post cash receipts daily.
- Prepare Contract Invoices, which include calculating revenue, verifying client support expenditures, updating revenue tracking reports and auditing other accounting specific backup.
- Post entries to the Accounts Receivable Module and prepare General Ledger adjustments.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare for and support the Financial Audit.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Produce, reconcile, and distribute month-end reports.
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the General Ledger.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel and Word.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m