EXECUTIVE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
West Sacramento, CA 95691
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and drives the full sales cycle process with focus on achieving strategic goals to maximize revenue and minimize risk.
- Oversees all department activities related to business development including policies and procedures, selling strategies, branding, and market positioning.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on area of responsibility in collaboration with Executive team, to develop strategic plans and objectives.
- Creatively seeks potential business opportunities by contacting prospects, negotiating terms and closing deals.
- Staff Management includes training, reviewing and motivating staff to achieve goals, through performance reviews.
- Responsible for contract development, administration, management, compliance and coordination with other operational entities; Reviewing and awarding RFP s.
- Collaborate with other departments and entities to develop and execute messaging campaigns to promotes products and services including budgeting and forecasting.
- Perform extensive research of market trends through various industry periodicals, events, personal networking, etc. For follow up.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry challenges and updates.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Participates in the development, revision, and maintenance of policy and procedures governing assigned areas.
- Identify and gain access to target affiliates and partners; continuously grow successful closing hit rate.
- Plan, oversee, coordinate, review, and evaluate business development operations and activities.
- Evaluate and develop improvements in operations, procedures, policies, and methods.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate new service delivery methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Establish and maintain a variety of business relationships.
- Interpret, apply, explain, and ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Effectively administer special projects with contractual agreements and ensure compliance with stipulations; effectively administer a variety of programs and administrative activities.
- Conduct complex research projects, evaluate alternatives, make sound recommendations, and prepare effective technical staff reports.
- Establish and maintain a variety of filing, record keeping, and tracking systems.
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner; organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
- Operate and maintain modern office equipment, including computer equipment and specialized software applications programs.
- Use English effectively to communicate in person, over the telephone, and in writing.
- Use tact, initiative, prudence, and independent judgment within general policy, procedural and legal guidelines.
- Establish, maintain, and foster positive and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of performing duties and responsibilities.
- Travel occasionally and provide proof of current insurance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to a bachelor s degree or higher with major coursework in business administration, public administration, education, or related field and five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience in business development, related product development, affiliate partnership structure, marketing and/or related field.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m