West Sacramento, CA 95861
- Performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments and maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Tracks and monitors sales goals and sends customer s billing spreadsheets.
- Compose type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports such as presentations, expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Two to three years experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Strong time management and follow up skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m