Job Number: 1671071
Pay Rate: $30.00/hour
Executive Assistant needed in the Northern Sacramento area for a service industry company. This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity offering a fun and fast paced work environment with a small team of dedicated professionals in their field. This person will support the CEO and Director of Operations with scheduling, drafting quotes, tracking information, travel arrangements, and other administrative duties as needed.
- Manage schedules and appointments to ensure seamless daily workflow
- Organize meetings and events and prepare quotes as directed
- Schedule travel arrangements for the owner such as hotels, rental cars, flights, etc.
- Tracks expenses and may assist with invoicing occasionally in QuickBooks
- Handle email and phone communications on behalf of the owner and director
- Assist with research and oversee daily tasks to ensure detailed follow through
- Oversee critical projects as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong communication abilities.
- An approachable and cooperative demeanor.
- Strong multitasking skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m