EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT DIRECT HIRE
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Track and maintain compliance with all federal and state program requirements pertaining to the affordable housing programs and property management law
- Provide prompt and professional communication with internal and external customers under the direction of the President
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and employee training programs
- Oversee responses to site visits conducted and ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted timely
- Negotiate contracts for laundry, training, background checks, office equipment, and other services and monitor the renewal of such contracts
- Supervisory experience of three or more staff members
- Assist with meetings and documents involved in the acquisition of new management accounts and transition of exiting accounts, as needed
- Take the lead in responding to and provide guidance to all staff on matters concerning the Fair Housing complaints
- Oversee tenant complaints and appeal process
- Oversee site legal, lease violation & termination process and assist with drafting legal notices, as needed.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment, document management systems, employee workstations, office building
- Maintain meeting minutes staff meetings and meetings with owners
- Supervise and oversee the work of Receptionist and Administrative Assistants, including; monitoring deadlines, providing training, conducting performance reviews, making recommendations for discipline, conducting employee counseling sessions, making recommendations for bonuses, raises, and promotions, as appropriate
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Highly organized, attention to detail
- Minimum of one year experience as an Executive Assistant, in a similar, high profile role.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.